1. Pink+red in the same outfit, especially on the same piece. They will NEVER go together. To me, THIS is Ita, not black&white.
2. Unnatural coloured wigs. Especially pink ones.
3. The fact most brand prints run with washing. The FUCK? If I can't wash something in 30-40 C it's rubbish! Even the cheapest shitty Chinese shop clothes don't run!
4. Head-eating bows. Ridiculous.
5. When brands make something POLYESTER. Cotton or Death!
Billy (Jacques Imbrailo) 5/5
A fresh, healthy young voice, exactly what we need. Nice timbre. Would like to hear him in some Mozart roles.
Vere (John Mark Ainsley) 4/5
He has a few problems but generally ok. His voice is not the most beautiful but expressive. Might be better live/filmed because I've seen parts with him and he was really heartbreaking.
Claggart (Philip Ens) 2,5/5
There's no such thing as a perfect BB performance. Maybe it would break the time-space continuity and Things from the Dungeon Dimensions would pop up. Pity because Ens has the ideal looks for Claggart, but he lacks the cavernous depths and his voice is just average. He sings what's in the partiture but low notes don't make you resonate inside and he isn't too creepy either.
Very good vocies in the smaller parts, especially on the lower front (Dansker, officer trio), and a strong chorus.
I hope I'll get it on dvd too, there was a broadcast in London... so maybe they'll release it.
I want Tomlinson and his velvety black voice... NOW. *puts in the Hickox cd*
What colours can be found in your Lolita closet?
Black, white, cream, strawberry so far.
What is your favourite colour with Lolita?
Lavender, cream, black, wine red, navy.
What is your least favourite colour in Lolita?
Pink, Bodyline's light blue.
Which uncommon colour do you want to try out?
Dark green. Like Scarlett's curtain dress.
Are you more a Onepiece, Jumperskirt or a Skirt person?
Have only skrits and one JSK (and it's just a 'little black dress' that happens to have a loli skirt shape).
Which cut do you like the best?
Waist. Althoguh I adore Empire dresses, but only if they are floor-length.
Print or no Print?
Both can come. Just no friggin' ponies and cakes and hellokitties!
How does a dress/skirt have to look like that it will be a "must have" item for you?
Simple, elegant and mature.
What is your favourite style in Lolita?
Which style do you wear regularly?
Which style you want to try out?
Hime. At least for some masquerade. i always wanted to be a princess when i was a child.
Which style you never want to try out/wear again?
Over-the-top Sweet (toned down Sweet is ok), Casual (hate cutsews), Wa ('id wear a Kimono but it shoudl be traditional), Guro.
Brands yes or no and why?
Yes if I'll have the money.
Which brand is your favourite?
Mary magdalene and Innocent World.
Which is your least favourite brand?
Moi-meme-Moitié. Worst website of all and boring colour schemes.
Ever had a good/bad experience with brand?
Will this experience encourage/stop you from buying brand?
Did you ever got surprised by a piece of Lolita?
Did you ever got disappointed by a piece of Lolita?
Things that you like about Lolita?
The Victorian inspiration. I was into Victorian fashion way before I even knew about Loli.
Things that you dislike on Lolita?
Rocking Horse Shoes. The fuck? Wearing all cute, petite, fragile items and THAT?
Do you have a Lolita fashion idol, if 'yes' who is it?
Does Lolita affect your every day life?
Does drooling over brand sites on workplace count?
Do you buy Lolita related things, like cute looking furniture?
Yes, and i did before Loli. I like old-fashioned / secessionist / oriental items by default.
Do you read/buy the Gothic Lolita Bible?
Here? In this country? How on Earth?
How do you describe your fashion style to others that don´t know about Lolita?
I NEVER use the word Lolita before outsiders. I just say "Victorian retro" or "I just like to look feminine".
Just my opinion...
Sir Terry Pratchett
Just my favourites. (I'm from Hungary.)
1 Italy / Veneziano
5 Holy Roman Empire
12 Italy / Romano
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Hungary/Poland... no, but our nations are traditionally good friends.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Germany-san is just... *drools*
3) What would happen if Twelve (Romano) got Eight (Austria) pregnant?
Maria Theresa would NOT be amused.
Spain would angst.
Austria would angst, drink tea and play Chopin.
Romano would swear.
Chibitalia would be like: "Austria-san, but I thought you're a man?"
Prussia would laugh himself to death.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Japan? Haven't read yet.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Russia once visited Hungary's house saying he'd stay temporarily.
He stayed for forty years. Hungary wanted to pwn him in '56 but he just didn't go, gave Hungary a new boss and continued bullying her.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
HRE/Japan or HRE/Chibitalia
DEFINITELY with Chibitalia. It's my favourite pairing. Japan wasn't out of his house yet, so HRE didn't even know him.
7) What would happen if Seven (Belarus) walked in on Two (Russia) and Twelve (Romano) having sex?
*kills Romano, comes back to poor shocked Russia in blood-splattered dress with a psycho smile* Niichan... I eliminated this annoying little country who dared to seduce you... and NOW... let's get married MARRIED MARRIED MARRIED!!!!!!
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
After HRE left, Chibitalia flees Austria's house to find his true love. He can't find him but sees Sweden who's busy bullying Poland at this time, and Sweden captures him. Realizing he's no girl, he declares her as his wife and brings her to his house. Poor Chibitalia hates fish but then cooks pasta for Sweden. Sweden likes it. Happily ever after.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Veneziano / Austria
Why not, there must be a reason Italy was so opposed of the Anschluss!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Eee... she just slaughtered him! Impossible!
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four (Germany) to de-flower One (Italy)?
The main plot will do - seeing they sleep in the same bed and Italy is extremely uke and Germany extremely seme, it must have happened long ago.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
There is no such thing, Sweden is openly gay.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Don't know. Maybe.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Well, it's pretty impossible to make HRE and Germany exist at the same time (proud HREisGermany theorist), but if we imagine a Night Watch-type setting...
15) What might Seven (Belarus) scream at a moment of great passion?
OMG NIICHAN FASTER FASTEEEEEEEEEEER!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight (Austria), what song would you choose?
Definitely something Schubert. Maybe Die Schöne Müllerin.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Chibitalia on Russia?
"Russia-saaan... shall I clean your house?"
19) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
HRE - a few weeks ago.
20) What is Six's super-secret kink?
Hungary? She likes yaoi, as we know. And BDSM where she can beat up her partner with her prying pan... and seize his vital regions!
21) Would Eleven get in bed with Nine? Drunk or sober?
Poland with Japan - like, totally YES! With him being like, totally drunk!
22) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
I have no idea!
23) "One (Italy) and Nine (Japan) are in a happy relationship until Nine(Japan) suddenly runs off with Four (Germany). One (Italy), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven (Poland) and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve (Romano), then follows the wise advice of Five (HRE) and finds true love with Three (Sweden)." What title would you give this fic?
HRE would never recommend someone else to Italy... but I already gave a happy ending to Italy/Sweden.
24) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
25) Who would make a better college professor: 6 or 11?
Hungary or Poland... maybe Hungary. She's quite nice unless you're Prussia.
26) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
29) Does anyone on your friends list read 7 slash?
Don't think... has anyone ever SEEN Belarus yuri?
30) 12 (Romano) sends 8 (Austria) on a mission. What is it and does it succeed?
"Hey, you, dammit! Bring me some tomatoes... and stop abusing my brother!"
"BROTHER?" *heart attack*
"WTF is wrong with you, dude?"
31) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Holy Roman Empire
War crimes and abusing underage crossdressing maids.
32) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Belarus) or 8 (Austria)?
Definitely Belarus, she's so scary nobody would dare to attack us.